Friday, July 4, 2014

Farmgirl Friday # 164 and Happy Fourth of July!

Woot! Woot! Happy Farmgirl Friday and Fourth of July! Two great occasions to celebrate, don't you agree? The smell of bacon cooking is wafting through the house as I write this am. My handsome Yankee is cooking his special bacon, egg and cheese on an everything bagel for brunch served up with a side of fresh fruit! I'd better hurry if I'm going to " get it hot" so I'll turn it over to you, my talented farmgirl friends. 


Wanna know what the Daisies On My Doorstep have taught me over the years? 
Come on by the Beachfarmgirl Blog for a lesson or two in flower folklore!

It's time to get your farmgirl FOURTH on! Link up and strut your gardening, cooking, crafting, farming, DIY, and special 4th of July treats!

Debbie at Farmgirl Unleashed   and my Co-hostess in Farmgirl Friday crime has been busy " settling in" after a long stay with her daughter and new little family. She's been playing in the weeds in her gardens, proclaiming her a true "organic gardener". Stop in to see how she's doing at Big Sky Acres!

Tis' the season of plenty and there is so much to celebrate!



As always, we thank you for your participation in the Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop! 
 You don't have to live on a farm to join this hop!
 Farmgirl is a Condition of the Heart~ MaryJaneButters


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...