Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Thank You Sarah Hudock!


 One of the biggest joys about writing for MaryJanesFarm Magazine are the amazingly kind and talented artisans I get to meet through my YET ANOTHER Girl Genius features. Melissa Caughey ( creator of  the well known Tilly's Nest blog AND future Girl Genius) introduced me to the beautiful and funny world of Miss Sarah Hudock and the rest as they say is chickory. 

I feel so blessed to be able to share such inspiring and talented ARTISANS with the world. It's a good feeling to shine the light on others! 

So, thank you, Melissa and Sarah for being such a special part of my flock. 

And a big ole hug to Sarah for sending me and the Dandelion House "Girls " one of her Chicken Art Tin Signs for the coop! It's beautiful! We luvs it!  

MaryJanesFarm can be purchased at all book stores and some Tractor Supply stores and you can also subscribe here

Do you know a farmgirl who you think would make a great Girl Genius feature? 
Send me an email and tell me who!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...