Thursday, October 25, 2012

Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop # 80


Woo Who! Welcome back to the ORIGINAL Farmgirl/Guy Friday Blog Hop, now in our 80th week!
80 weeks? Can you believe it? I'm so excited about this weeks hop because Heidi, Dolly and I get to share some exciting news from the FARM. MaryJanesFarm, that is. 
 
MaryJane was on TV last week glampin' it up on the Home and Family Show promoting her newest book " Glamping with MaryJane ". If you have a hanker'n for some outdoor fun, buy a copy for yourself and your girlfriends too. You can spend the winter planning your first glamping escape!



 Mary Jane Butters coined the phrase " Farmgirl is a Condition of the Heart" and she's so charming in this interview. She is a never ending source of fun and inspiration for is girls! We love you MaryJane!!!
We'll get back to our featured farmgirls next week! Enjoy the video and I'll see you on the hop! 

Oh, and be sure to stop by this weeks MJF BEACH FARMGIRL BLOG.

 


 Here are the rules for the Farmgirl/guy Blog Hop!

1.) Write a post about your farmgirl lifestyle and brag a little about your farmgirl talents while your at it! Share what being a farmgirl means to you. Include lots of photos of your farm, crafts, animals,  quilts, home decor projects and thrifty make overs, your backyard garden, chicken coop, recipes, studio or workshop. You get the idea!

2). Leave your entry in the  Linky tools space to your  Farmgirl Friday post.

3). Please include the Farmgirl Friday button ( or link back here ) in your post and remember to share this hop with all of your blogging friends!
4.) Enter up to three entries per hop!

 DON'T BE SHY~  
Be sure to leave a note if you're new to the hop!
 We want to get to know you better! Have a great week and I'll see you on the hop! 

 Love,
Deb 

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Linked up my post for SWEET POTATO AND LEEK SOUP! Super delish!

http://littleowlcrunchymomma.blogspot.com/2012/10/recipe-sweet-potato-leek-soup.html

Enjoy!

Zuzana said...

Hello dear Deb, just came by to wish you a great weekend and glad we reconnected.;)))
xoxo

Nancy said...

Those morning glories are glorious! Thanks for hosting Deb.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Thanks for hosting such a fun party and the invitation to join in!

Gretchen Stuppy Carlson said...

Thanks for hosting!

Annie @ MontanaSolarCreations said...

We made some yummy Sourdough Chocolate Chip Banana Bread this week and shared the recipe. Thanks for hosting! http://www.montanasolarcreations.com/2012/10/foodie-friday-sourdough-chocoloate-chip.html

Unknown said...

You're welcome! Your soup sounds devine! I'll add it to the Farmgirl Friday Recipe Box on Pinterest!

Unknown said...

Hi Zuzana,
Thank you! Me too! Hope you have some sunny skies for the weekend!
xo

Unknown said...

I've really been wowed by them Nancy! This was my first year growing this variety...Today they are purple!

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining in Manuela! So great to have you!

Unknown said...

Hi Gretchen,
You bet!Thanks for playing along!

Unknown said...

You said the magic word... Chocolate....I'm all over it!
will upload it to the FF RECIPE BOX!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for the invite dear Deb, to this great party, although I'm not a farm gal anymore..I was up to 15 years ago and I still sort of miss it at times, but I am happy here in our condo with hubby, I guess life has many changes, one never knows to what and when. Have a wonderful weekend.
FABBY

Unknown said...

Welcome Fabby! Thank you for joining in! Come anytime... " Farmgirl is a condition of the heart " !!!!

A Daughter of the King said...

I always learn so much from Dandelion House! And it is always pleasant to visit. Thank you for being the gracious host that you are.

Unknown said...

Thank you dear Becky! :) Happy Farmgirl Friday!

Laurel Leaf Cottage said...

Love your blog! Somehow I ended up here, don't ask me how!! I am sooo glad I did!! I'm you r newest follower, and I joined in the party too!

Unknown said...

Woo Who! Welcome Laurel! Looking forward to visiting your blog! Thank you for joining in!

Kathy Shea Mormino, The Chicken Chick said...

It's always an honor to participate in the ORIGINAL Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop, thank you for hosting the party.

Have a great weekend, Deborah!

Kathy Shea Mormino
The Chicken Chick

Unknown said...

Thank you Kathy! Be safe during " Sandy "...I've got my girls tucked in too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...