Friday, May 29, 2015

Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop # 198


Woot! It' Farmgirl Friday! Time to grab a glass of something cold ( wine, coke, water, tea, iced coffee) and relax with the Farmgirl Friday Girls!

 There's so much going on this time of year and farmgirls are always busy with something. Whether outside tending newly planted fields and gardens, feeding animals, chasing chickens or herding kids one thing you can be sure of... We are having fun!

This week I decided to start a new blog series called Wednesday Garden Notes with Deb: Here's where I'll share creative seeds from my budding flower farm and the ups an downs too! I hope you'll stop by and share what's doin in your gardens too.


Last week, our friend Elaine from Woods Country Cove shared some of her fresh cut lilacs on the hop. We could smell them all the way from Canada, Elaine! Thank you! Elaine spends her time capturing life in the country through her camera lens. She's a pro at getting the birds and squirrels to pose for her but the star of her blog is Miggs, the family dog. 

I always feel like I've had a day in the country when I visit Elaine and Ken and all the critters at The Country Cove...
Stop by and say howdy sometime! They'd love to hear from you!

My friend and co-host Debbie ( Farmgirl Unleashed ) has a farm update from Big Sky Acres. She's just returned home and I know she's anxious to catch up with her " green babies" inside the pole barn and out in the field!

As always, thanks for joining in each week. Debbie and I wish you a fun-filled farmgirl week!
We'll see you on the hop!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...